Re: [Tigers] dashboard

To: heinz mihm <hmihm@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] dashboard
From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:38:24 -0600
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
for the ongoing dash discussion... there is a tiger that was just listed on
ebay, item 171668092638 that is B9470232 it appears and it has a black
dash. which we already knew it should...but more evidence to confirm. ( no
affiliation...just noticed it).

I wonder where all the holes went on the side for the trim... I guess
somebody filled them? and the wing scripts are gone but no holes remain?
whats that all about? seller says trim moldings come with it. guess its had
body work, but the seller says the car was in storage for most of its life.
not sure what the story is there.

Cullen McCann
Yukon OK
B382001452 LROFE Alpine 260