Re: [Tigers] Original fuel line

To: <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original fuel line
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:53:44 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Andy
        I have seen Classic Tube products at several Mustang shows; they
look excellent.  I have not bought anything from them.
        Paul Fix is one of the owners, he is sometimes on Legendary Motor
Cars with Peter Klute working on brake lines.  Classic Tube goes to great
lengths to make exact copies of every line for every make and model.

Ron Fraser