Re: [Tigers] Tigers United search function

To: wseay <wseay@embarqmail.com>, Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United search function
From: Sandy via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:30:08 -0800
Also if you ever run into this for other sites you can always use Google
and do this in the search form at www.google.com-

site:TheSiteName.com Query

Google will just search that site for your `Query`

Bing does this as well (format might be a bit different). Helps when
trying to find the needle in the haystack ;)

Sandy