Re: [Tigers] Looking for a Tiger

To: Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Looking for a Tiger
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:05:30 -0500
Full-name: CoolVT
Tim, hope you can latch onto something. We need you active again. Mark  L

In a message dated 2/13/2015 2:42:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tigers@autox.team.net writes:

Listers  I am hoping to find a Tiger again ... but not interested in a
$50,000
trailer queen
If one shows up sub $20,000 I would love a crack  at another one.
I saw the Craigs list one in Bloomington but my suspicion  is that it will
be
gone already

Tim Ronak
Senior Services  Consultant Services Group
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings  NA
Cell  (949) 289-3357
Mailing  Address
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA    92691

www.akzonobel.com<http://www.akzonobel.com/>
"If a man  dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man
ignores
the  past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by
the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung  Fu

[image001]
Follow AkzoNobel online  at
www.akzonobel.com/followus<http://www.akzonobel.com/followus>

-
------------
The  information contained in this message, including any attachments, may
be
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If you  are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and  destroy this
message, including any back-up copies. Please refer  to
www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities<http://www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities>
for
further legal information regarding the sending entity if from the  EU,
Croatia, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine or  Switzerland.
-

[demime  1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]