Re: [Tigers] Check this car out: is it for real?

To: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>, Randall Antosiak <randya@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Check this car out: is it for real?
From: FRED BAUM via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:40:27 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
A MKIA with short shifter? I don't think so.

Fred Baum
MKI with short shifter

On February 13, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Jeffery Randall via Tigers
<tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:

I corresponded with this person claiming to be the wife of the dead owner,
they are trying to get someone to pay for the car through Google Wallet
claiming you have 3 days to examine the car. How do you get this imposter
sent to jail without losing your money first. By the way the car does look
suspicious, low # 1A with square trunk, exhaust cut outs fudged and the
battery thing.
  Jeff