Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 45

To: gpfore@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net, jay.laifman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 45
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:25:51 -0500
Full-name: CoolVT
We were never told how the car ran before it was stored.  If it ran  fine
before I'm not sure how air filter interference could develop from the car
just sitting around.  If the car had the same problem before
storing.....well, ignore my comment:-)

In a message dated 2/15/2015 7:12:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,