Re: [Tigers] Tigers United

To: Brent Edinger <banana111@msn.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United
From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:29:23 +0000 (UTC)
There is a short discussion on the CAT website.Below is the most relevant
portion:"I called today to make my reservation for the Tigers United - the gal
at the front desk said the rooms were starting to fill up, I didn't get an
exact number left but thought I would alert anyone interested in going. I
figure you can always book your room and if something comes up cancel, at
least you have it that way. Remember that is Dad's Day weekend too so other
hotels may fill up too. The hotel is the Station House Inn......
"http://www.stationhouseinn.com/B B Brian Glenn
P.O. Box 578
Julian, CA 92036-0578
714.345.9883

B9470208LRXFE GT
B9471101LRXFE
B9472615LRXFE
B382000846LRXFE
B382001212LRXFE

     On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:32 PM, Brent Edinger via Tigers