[Tigers] Tiger Hurst Shifter

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Hurst Shifter
From: George Matthis via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:58:24 -0800
Hi guys:

I have followed various interesting subjects on this list for more years than I
would like to admit!  When I first joined, I had both a Tiger and Alpine, but
haven't owned a Tiger in 10 years.  I still enjoy following the technical
discussions and remain amazed at how much knowledge exists with you guys!

I still have some Tiger parts laying around, and it's time to get them to a new
home as I don't think I'll be wealthy enough to own another one!  I wanted to
offer up the parts as I sort through them to members of this forum before they
go to ePay.  I'd much rather they end up with you guys than someone who might
not have the same sentiments about caring for these cars.

Right now I have a correct Hurst shifter and linkage assembly, new in the
rather bashed up boxes, with all hardware and even the decals.  Hit me off-line
if you're interested.  I'll try to come up with a list of other stuff as I sort
through boxes.  Oh, I do have a mint condition Book of Norman with the original
dust sleeve that I'm debating selling - best offer might persuade me.

George Matthis