Re: [Tigers] The Book of Norman

To: Tom Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Book of Norman
From: Don Antilla via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 21:03:36 -0500
After seeing all the discussion about TBON I asked my wife if she had
thrown out my basically unsoiled  Book of Norman that I bought back in the
eighties, as I recall.
She is a smart lady and told me exactly where she had put it.
I raced to the bookcase in the guest room and located it.

Who9s ever have guessed that the value would rise so high

Don Antilla