Re: [Tigers] Recent Torque Arm discusion

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Recent Torque Arm discusion
From: mwood24020--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:31:01 -0400
fair amount and had a bunch of stuff on my old computer.
Unfortunately, that
computer is gone and I didn't back up those files
or move them, so I no
longer have the link. Do you remember if it was
about the issues with the
oem solid link design or the engineering
behind sliding link/de-coupled
designs?
Mike