[Tigers] Electrical Issue Solved

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Electrical Issue Solved
From: James Lindner via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:03:13 -0400

--===============8141791814481455490==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0048_01D09316.79AC6850"

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01D09316.79AC6850
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi Listers

If you recall I was experiencing some problems with my charging system. =
My first guess was a problem with the Voltage regulator since I have had =
problems in the past. I switched out a couple different regulators, but =
that did not correct the problem. I then turned to the generator and had =
it bench tested...it bench-tested OK. So then I turned to the =
wiring/grounds/connections. After a lot of fiddling still no charging. =
So I went back to the generator and had it rebuilt despite the positive =
bench test. That did it. The ignition warning lamp is off and I am =
getting a solid 14.5v @ 1500 rpm at the battery.

Thanks to all who contributed input. It is always a big help.

Jim
------=_NextPart_000_0048_01D09316.79AC6850
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi Listers</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you recall I was experiencing some problems with my charging =
system. My=20
first guess was a problem with the Voltage regulator since I have had =
problems=20
in the past. I switched out a couple different regulators, but that did =
not=20
correct the problem. I then turned to the generator and had it bench =
tested...it=20
bench-tested OK. So then I turned to the wiring/grounds/connections. =
After a lot=20
of fiddling still no charging. So I went back to the generator and had =
it=20
rebuilt despite the positive bench test. That did it. The ignition =
warning lamp=20
is off and I am getting a solid 14.5v @ 1500 rpm at the battery.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all who contributed input. It is always a big help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>