Re: [Tigers] Backing up other cars

To: Tom Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Backing up other cars
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:34:33 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thread-index: hIPBdXp3dRLuNfiL3TqSWnDy1djsXA== s=q20140121; t=1432240473; bh=XBb+O4z1iWzuPEFfEIU5uRwRSgGNtsE4Erv9Ftg7O0o=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=akCSXY8XEApX/W/YEpHoNfeIbT6uq2Uts7/HZ2k1aIhgSdYnqi6mNNjeS1ddUZvWw dk01GtH+E03suA7au6K6TrC2WO9AS8zMwKJB299SN7tY9KCwTZ0ttMT0pRpkyvyLT4 Rc+lXjvB/d+EX6OSJYhpHBmv8uJ1Paqp5EO/Bzvl7S8OpFKX9e4745ziPtSOZ7JYz4 bS8eu40ej3QR6qLg40iK5h+2Cqu4lKjY2nLpN9HC8rLUTl8BKFC+elUXlv1MNqAHFi qZMneBRDV0QDpczztVPmRpUzlU27JiqcAGJ1bqIxlKBYksykDdHY/eRErFjpipv91b 0lrLnhsrkQREQ==
Interesting stuff!

What are those "anti rotate" pieces?
Gary