[Tigers] Holes on trunk bulkhead

To: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>, Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Holes on trunk bulkhead
From: snakebit289 via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:37:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1028322_980900171.1442504258018

I wonder if the vestigal holes on the trunk bulkhead were for strapping the
later versions of the Alpine V spare to it. There was a design update later in
Alpine V production, when the through-bolt mounting gave way to a strap
mounting to retain the spare to the bulkhead. Think Tiger MK II spare mount
transposed to the trunk bulkhead instead. The bracket for the later canvas?
straps looks like those for the Tiger false floor fron hooks.

------=_Part_1028322_980900171.1442504258018

old style, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px"><div dir="ltr"
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1442502807596_8016">I wonder if the vestigal holes on the

--===============1058424862290771282==