[Tigers] Contents of Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 427

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Contents of Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 427
From: DnMWilson--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 21:36:06 -0500

------=_Part_10423_687783974.1449542166265

Tod,

I am the proud owner of B3821000140, which I bought in August 1970, as a used
vehicle.  It had non-peaked headlight rims.  Shortly after buying the car, a
young girl pulled out from a stop sign right in front of me.  When I got my car
back from the body shop, it had the peaked rims.  I did not worry about keeping
the car stock then and was more worried about college, girls, and partying (not
necessarily in that order), so did nothing about it then.  Maybe the non-peak
rims were not available from Chrysler - Rootes, but I do not know.  However,
many years later, I was able to buy a pair of NOS non-peaked rims, which are
now on my car.

Funny that your car had a serial number one less than mine.  Too bad you no
longer have it as a complete car!

David

Message: 1