Re: [Tigers] Great Tiger News

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Great Tiger News
From: Gary Pointer via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 08:03:52 -0700
For those that don't have a mag stand nearby that carries that mag, Hagerty has
a valuation tool; able to peg a car against common financial benchmarks going
back to 2006. To get that last step you have to have a login ID. They picked
the Tiger among their  14 samples; besting the other 13. Beat the S&P & gold,
just short of NASDAQ.

I also page flipped Hemmings and noted a Mk II at Fantasy Junction, asking
$195K. Yikes!

Gary Pointer