Re: [Tigers] Tiger on TV

To: spmdr@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on TV
From: fhsloth13--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 17:23:53 -0400

------=_Part_12560_2062774006.1464902633566

I saw a white Tiger on an episode of that 1970s cop show, "CHiPs". In the
beginning Ponch and John chased the Tiger through residential streets. The
Tiger almost hit a car towing a boat but swerved to avoid it. The boat and
trailer disconnected from the wagon and crashed into a beauty salon window.

The Tiger had an LAT hood and I think LAT- 70 wheels.

I know it is an old show, but does anyone know of the owner of that Tiger or
what might have happened to it?

Fred Baum, B9470768, always blue.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

--===============3592264575424591264==