Re: [Tigers] Activity

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Activity
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:51:31 -0700

--===============3886626745169242490==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C10F.222C3DD0"

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01D1C10F.222C3DD0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I count roughly 7 unique subjects since the time you state you stopped =
receiving Tiger emails.  And, there are about 2-5 responses to those =
subjects.  Of late I've found that unless I deliberately remove the =
references to the service that brings us these email, - and send the =
message in plain text that they never seem to show up. I thought this =
was not necessary since the time were were able to attach images (am I =
wrong about that???). I've changed nothing about my mail in over a year, =
one way or the other, and previously they would show up.

>From what I can tell Facebook seems to be absorbing lists like this, and =
dedicated automotive websites.  Over at my (turbo) Pinto website, the =
PCCA sometimes gets no more than one new subject a day and little to no =
response.  That site use to be as active as this mail list was when I =
joined in 2000. Times are changing (sadly).  For reference I've sent =
this to you, and the list to see what goes through (sent at 10:51pm =
Pacific time).

-----Original Message-----=20