[Tigers] mushy brakes

To: "jimmc13@socket.net" <jimmc13@socket.net>
Subject: [Tigers] mushy brakes
From: "Doornbos, Daniel via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:44:47 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Jim, does it get better temporarily with bleeding?

I have a 37 ford street rod and brakes would be great after a bleed but then go
soft after 2-3 months.  Never any leak. Only had to ever bleed the passenger
rear wheel to get the brakes back to firm.  Finally replaced the hard brake
line and resolved the issue.  My speculation is one of the fittings was bad and
somehow letting air in but not fluid out.  Since the line replacement all is
good.

dan