Re: [Tigers] Flares, a little verity

To: "spmdr@juno.com" <spmdr@juno.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Flares, a little verity
From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:27:44 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I think flares can be done
tastefully and ultimately it¹s up to the owner and how they plan to use
their Tiger. I liked Bill Martin¹s steel flares on the Tiger he brought to
the Tahoe united last year, because the proportions worked out with the
wheel/tire combination he had on it.

For me, I¹m still thinking I need more engine compartment ventilation and
so side vents may be in order... My Tiger is going to need a substantial
bodywork refresh sometime in the next decade anyway. Better to experiment
before committing to a five figure paint job.

Theo

On 2016-09-29, 10:18 AM, "Tigers on behalf of spmdr--- via Tigers"
<tigers-bounces@autox.team.net on behalf of tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:

>As one with several all "stock" bodies, It gets a bit boring...
>
>The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence.... ;-)
>
>verity, the spice of life!
>
>I vote FOR the flares.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin
confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including
attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank
you.