Re: [Tigers] Rick

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rick
From: Ken Tisdale via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:13:53 -0600
--------------7FA90BCE6FD3244060D42718
 boundary="------------495FF280FBD1EEAA263D73DE"

--------------495FF280FBD1EEAA263D73DE

Here's to a "quick" recovery for Rick. He's been very good to the Rootes
community.
Rick, if you need some assistance, please let us know!!
Ken

On 10/13/2016 8:25 AM, snakebit289 via Tigers wrote:
> Mark, thanks for the Rick update, we got similar good news from the
> Facebook contingent about him. I took Rick's comment about taking care
> of himself prior to his hospitalization personally, which tells you no
> one is  immune from heart disease, and if you suspect something
> doesn't feel normal for you, seek help. If that means shortness of
> breath or chest pain just for an instant to or from work, get it
> checked out BEFORE you're due at your destination, not 'I'll do it
> after dinner" or "I'll do it after the morning meeting". There's too
> much excellent knowledge about cardiac health available to you for you
> to blow off troubling symtoms until it's convenient for you. Rick can
> tell you (if he wants to give you the particulars) what he went
> through before choosing to going to the hospital, but I can tell you
> he's one very lucky guy. I hope the rest of you are afforded similar
> luck and combine it with common sense. Sermon over.
>
> Rande Bellman

--------------495FF280FBD1EEAA263D73DE

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      He's been very good to the Rootes community.<br>
      Rick, if you need some assistance, please let us know!!<br>
      Ken<br>
      On 10/13/2016 8:25 AM, snakebit289 via Tigers wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1196313608.191099.1476368728549@mail.yahoo.com"
      type="cite">
        old style, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px">
[...]
          Sermon over.</div>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/ktisdale@ix.netcom.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/ktisdale@ix.netcom.com</a>

</pre>

--------------495FF280FBD1EEAA263D73DE--

--------------7FA90BCE6FD3244060D42718