[Tigers] Hardtop/Windshield Install

To: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hardtop/Windshield Install
From: tym2--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 18:48:13 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_26100914_1286648474.1476643693240

Tigers,

I've had my '66 Mk1A apart for two years for paint and stuff (lots of other
stuff).
The car has been painted and we're beginning to put it back together.  There
were many "past sins" uncovered.  We removed about 40 pounds of bondo!

Anyway, prior to taking the car apart, the hardtop wasn't properly aligned with
the door window, etc.
Does anyone have any advice as to how properly make the hardtop fit correctly
and line-up as it should?

Thanks in advance.

Tym McDowell
------=_Part_26100914_1286648474.1476643693240

other stuff).</div>
&nbsp;There were many "past sins" uncovered. &nbsp;We removed about 40 pounds
of bondo!</div>
with the door window, etc.</div>
correctly and line-up as it should?</div>
------=_Part_26100914_1286648474.1476643693240--

--===============4405119979637667897==