Re: [Tigers] Ouch - Nudged out by The Juke

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ouch - Nudged out by The Juke
From: FRED BAUM via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 10:54:07 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>

--94eb2c0d7c28e6ea41053fd9e9cf

Looks to me like they forgot to design in the lights. Then said, "Uh oh, we
can't sell this without lights!!".

Rather than Juke I call it the "Joke".

Fred Baum

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Smit, Theo via Tigers <
tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Clearly the list criteria is based on things other than looks, but to me,
> the Juke was and is a strangely proportioned thing. It=C2=B9s like the de=
signer
> of the top and bottom halves of the car purposely took pains to never tal=
> to each other through their development cycles, and then zippered their
> contributions together just below the window line. That includes the weir=
> grille and hood where the lower half is almost classic Alfa-like and then
> they laid an ultra-aero set of driving/turn signal lights on top of it.
>
> Not taking things too seriously,
>
> Theo
>
> On 2016-10-25, 4:20 PM, "Tigers on behalf of Graham Harlowe via Tigers"
> <tigers-bounces@autox.team.net on behalf of tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:
>

> >Nice to make the list, though.
> >

> >http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/100-best-
> british-cars-ever-buil
> >

> >Cheers,
> >Graham
> >B382001466

> ________________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole
> use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garm=
in
> confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this
> email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the
> message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communicati=
on
> (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is
> prohibited. Thank you.
> gmail.com

--94eb2c0d7c28e6ea41053fd9e9cf

 Then said, &quot;Uh oh, we can&#39;t sell this without lights!!&quot;.</di=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Smit, Theo via Ti=
gers <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers@autox.team.net"; target=
s=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;pad=
ding-left:1ex">Clearly the list criteria is based on things other than look=
s, but to me,<br>
the Juke was and is a strangely proportioned thing. It=C2=B9s like the desi=
gner<br>
of the top and bottom halves of the car purposely took pains to never talk<=
br>
to each other through their development cycles, and then zippered their<br>
contributions together just below the window line. That includes the weird<=
br>
grille and hood where the lower half is almost classic Alfa-like and then<b=
r>
they laid an ultra-aero set of driving/turn signal lights on top of it.<br>
Not taking things too seriously,<br>
Theo<br>
On 2016-10-25, 4:20 PM, &quot;Tigers on behalf of Graham Harlowe via Tigers=
&quot;<br>
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers-bounces@autox.team.net";>tigers-bounces@autox.t=
eam.net</a> on behalf of <a href=3D"mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@au=
tox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Nice to make the list, though.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<a href=3D"http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/100-best-british-=
cars-ever-buil" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.autocar.co.=
&gt;t<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Cheers,<br>
&gt;Graham<br>
&gt;B382001466<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;_____________________________<wbr>__________________<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; target=3D"_blank" r=
&gt;Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank" rel=
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt;Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D=
"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
&gt;Unsubscribe:<br>
&gt;<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/theo.smit@garmi=
n.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/<wbr>mail=
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
______________________________<wbr>__<br>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use=
 of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin co=
nfidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this emai=
l in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message.=
 Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (includ=
ing attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited=
. Thank you.<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"n=
oreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nor=