Re: [Tigers] speedo nylon gear

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] speedo nylon gear
From: "e.coiner--- via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:45:44 -0800
Cc: Rollright--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Color= # of teeth
Stock tiger was wine colored with 15 teeth.  It has not been made in years.

Other thing to watch for is which direction the helix of the teeth run.  right
or left hand.
Automatics, 3 speed manuals and Tiger toploaders all use the same handed gear.
All other toploaders use the opposite hand.
Which side of the trans the cable attaches determines which one you need.