Re: [Tigers] wierd in my experience

To: "Russ and Tammy C." <rtscolgan@yahoo.com> /2QUX4cXay5CVDQwV4+QnvBU17a/0lmSNDmSJpkJaVuXfPLiQj6HPGKZ/ZPea07LJMB4vf7l7adk5JvR6DoOE+LpWa77qSr4701QjcumMg3qW0t8Rc/8p1qF SHqMjJ635kIiLqFe3wrGQo1QBloa6YFMYSNUDUlFoHv8vyhtAYOu6FugIet/q1oJ8HTbL2i373DhRm5CTiIAk8uKu1C1X48QNoaboVus+Sb6zosBt7Qhls0e lcewlqeX
Subject: Re: [Tigers] wierd in my experience
From: Gary via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 16:19:14 -0700
Cc: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Yes Russ,electrical problem.
Not a shorted ign switch.
You should take my 4th grade electricity
class ;-)
All electric systems are just like a flashlight.
When energized, itâ??s just like NASCAR
(closed circuit).  A bad connection anywhere
around the circuit can cause a problem.
Sounds like your spark voltage is marginal.
How are your ground straps at battery and
engine?  On the other hand, it could be on
the hot side...
Gary

Sent from my iPhone