[Tigers] Air Dam

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Air Dam
From: Warren Goodman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:35:47 -0400

------=_Part_68171_415392172.1539876947727

I have always admired the cold air box made by a old moved on member T. Ronak .
This is the made in aluminum one that fits under the original AC Housing and
also has a matching two pieces that fit on the LAT hood to direct the air
directly towards the carb and not the fan shroud area first.  I was wondering
if anyone has this item  in a pile of take offs from a car that is being or has
been returned to stock. Thanks

------=_Part_68171_415392172.1539876947727

on member T. Ronak . This is the made in aluminum one that fits under the
original AC Housing and also has a matching two pieces that fit on the LAT hood
to direct the air directly towards the carb and not the fan shroud area
first.&nbsp; I was wondering if anyone has this item&nbsp; in a pile of take
offs from a car that is being or has been returned to stock. Thanks <br>
------=_Part_68171_415392172.1539876947727--

--===============1897293700746172919==