Re: [Tigers] Dash cubby

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash cubby
From: "Elams.org via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 03:15:54 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Gary, I had not previously noticed but the staples do show. Seems a black felt
tip marker or a match stick with paint could correct. Although nice enough in
looks it may not pass concourse inspection.

For installation in a new dash:
1. Using your old dash, make a paper pattern of the bolt & screw holes.
2. Put a bolt in the bolt hole of the new cubby and mark the locations of the
original screw holes.
3. Drill 1/8 inch diameter holes to the depth in Rickâ??s instructions.
4. Replace your pattern with the new cubby and use the original screws to
secure the cubby to the back side of your dash.

For installation in an original dash:
1. Use the dash bolt hole for location and follow Rickâ??s instructions for the
sequence of the original screws.

Satisfied with mine so far.

I will send you a picture by other means to show you what I did to simplify and
improve the ground buss.

Harry