[Tigers] California fires

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] California fires
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:54:56 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_306516_1706999490.1542232496199

Hey, everyone:

I have been watching what's going on in California and wondering how everyone
is doing.  Do we have any members who have suffered losses in the fires and/or
have been evacuated?  My heart goes out to all who are suffering right now; the
devastation appears to be totally beyond belief.

Best wishes to all,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK
------=_Part_306516_1706999490.1542232496199

<!DOCTYPE html>
in California and wondering how everyone is doing.&#160; Do we have any members
who have suffered losses in the fires and/or have been evacuated?&#160; My

--===============1253243337976825029==