[Tigers] Weird in my experience----solved!!!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Weird in my experience----solved!!!
From: "Russ and Tammy C. via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 18:15:40 +0000 (UTC)
Group---I certainly gave this a lot of thought and checked a lot of wires,
ground connections, new battery etc but the answer was in my original post.  A
new ignition switch from sunbeam specialties and presto chango.
On a different note, did any of you see the alpine , very cool, caged, red and
white, no bumpers   very hot motor(possibly nos) and very clean.  That was  a
few years ago and the price was about 70 or 80 thou  and it disapeared when it
got to about 50 thou. Who  got it and or where did it end up?   Any info would
be appreciated.  Thanks again

Merry Christmas to you all. Russ               rtscolgan@yahoo.com