Re: [Tigers] Changing spark plugs

To: Carl Halgren <cghalgren@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Changing spark plugs
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 14:50:01 -0800
$400?  OUCH..
Probably the same for my wife's Prius hybrid.  Don't know because it
ONLY has
130K miles and is still running the original plugs  ;-)  Original
everything except tires.

My old 2000 Honda Insight hybrid used indexed plugs, they cost $$$ and
you had
to order the correct index...  sold it with just over 100k so I never
changed them either.

At 100K, I changed my C5 Vette plugs.. old ones looked worn but new ones ran
identically!