[Tigers] 1965 Tiger sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 1965 Tiger sale
From: coopdvm via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:07:51 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225

Folks, I made an error when entering the TAC number for my car. It is TAC #=
 1053. This is a very nice, solid, driving car. Currently painted white. My=
 goal was to do a restoration and repaint it in it's original color of Midn=
ight Blue. I have a hardtop, which does need to be restored. I have the tri=
m and a real glass window for it. Tons of extra parts, including a Walters =
torque arm (not installed yet). I'll even through in my copy of TBON. Email=
 me for a link for a photo album. Asking $65k. =C2=A0Bill Cooper. 704-560-9=
818.
------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225

number for my car. It is TAC # 1053. This is a very nice, solid, driving car.
Currently painted white. My goal was to do a restoration and repaint it in it's
original color of Midnight Blue. I have a hardtop, which does need to be
restored. I have the trim and a real glass window for it. Tons of extra parts,
including a Walters torque arm (not installed yet). I'll even through in my
copy of TBON. Email me for a link for a photo album. Asking $65k. &nbsp;Bill
Cooper. 704-560-9818.</div><div class="ydp2504d3acyahoo-style-wrap"
style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225--

--===============3404504364024511834==