[Tigers] Booster Issue

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Booster Issue
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:14:12 -0500

--0000000000000acbc705a84e2517

Hi,

I finally finished my Tiger enough to take it for a test drive.  First
drive was good, so I went for a longer drive and the brakes locked up.
Seems to be a classic issue where the booster sticks.  I can crack open the
output line and the pressure releases the brakes.  But they lock up again
when I apply the brakes again.

So, I am trying to make a line to bypass the booster but I'm having trouble
finding the female fittings that will mate up with the lines that go to the
booster.  Does anybody know where to get them or what they are called?  The
female threaded part appears to be 3/8"-14 and I think the tubing that goes
into it  is 3/16" with a bubble flare.  I have plenty of tubing, I just
need the fittings.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000000acbc705a84e2517

to take it for a test drive.=C2=A0 First drive was good, so I went for a lo=
nger drive and the brakes locked up.=C2=A0 Seems to be a classic issue wher=
e the booster sticks.=C2=A0 I can crack open the output line and the pressu=
re releases the brakes.=C2=A0 But they lock up again when I apply the brake=
e to bypass the booster but I&#39;m having trouble finding the female fitti=
ngs that will mate up with the lines that go to the booster.=C2=A0 Does any=
body know where to get them or what they are called?=C2=A0 The female threa=
ded part appears to be 3/8&quot;-14 and I think the tubing that goes into i=
t=C2=A0 is 3/16&quot; with a bubble flare.=C2=A0 I have plenty of tubing, I=

--0000000000000acbc705a84e2517--

--===============2412120115888625496==