[Tigers] Brake Light Switch

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake Light Switch
From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:01:51 -0700

--0000000000002b206105aa187624

I went through way too many of the switches.  I've ALWAYS used LMA.  Never
varied.  I even tried the most expensive, named brand switches.  They all
ultimately failed.   So I made my own bracket and bought a mechanical
switch at Pep Boys.  Works like a charm, every time, all the time.

I will say though that rather than cut into the wires, I just extended the
stock wires from the stock switch back into the car at my mechanical switch.

--0000000000002b206105aa187624

e ALWAYS used LMA.=C2=A0 Never varied.=C2=A0 I even tried the most expensiv=
e, named brand switches.=C2=A0 They all ultimately failed.=C2=A0 =C2=A0So I=
 made my own bracket and bought a mechanical switch=C2=A0at Pep Boys.=C2=A0=
 Works like=C2=A0a charm, every time, all the time.=C2=A0=C2=A0<div><br></d=
iv><div>I will say though that rather than cut into the wires, I just exten=
ded the stock wires from the stock switch back into the car at my mechanica=
l switch.</div></div>

--0000000000002b206105aa187624--

--===============6564474028450520315==