Re: TR3 Camber

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, tr <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Camber
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:36:03 -0700 "TR3 Camber" (Jun 16, 11:19am)
Michael,

I'm pretty sure that the normal camber for the front of a TR3
is 0 degrees. I would think that a little negative camber (top
of tire slanted in towards the center line of the car) would be
a good thing. You might check the condition of the inner bushings
on top A-arms though. Stock bushings are rubber and on my car
they were smashed into oblivion. Of course if you can't get any
movement out of the top of the tire with the front of the car
off the ground then they're probably ok.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com