Triumphs in Bermuda!?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs in Bermuda!?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:51:20 EDT
List,

We returned last night from a week's vacation in Bermuda and I have to say,
as hard as I looked, I didn't see one Triumph anywhere - on land or on the
ocean floor!

I did see an oddly painted Mini-Cooper in a driveway and two very nicely kept
MGBs (all RHD) but no Triumphs.....one MGB was driven by a very attractive
and well dressed lady who disappeared into a store.....I tried to break free
from our shopping marathon (probably the 3rd time past the same stores -
ugh!) and find her to talk about LBCs on the island, but my wife reminded me
that we were on vacation, etc. etc. - hmmmm, isn't meeting new LBC owners
considered part of vacationing!!??

Bermuda has nice twisty, narrow roads but they are filled with tourists (like
us) and residents all buzzing around to get somehere.....and it's HOT.  Whew,
it's even hot at night....not a good place to be stuck in traffic everyday
with the top down.

Cheers,

Chip

'70 Spitfire MK3