Re: 74 TR6 cam installation

To: Al Dufault <adufault@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 cam installation
From: John Howard <trjhhow7@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:38:12 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Al:

FWIW, when I installed a new cam on the 73tr6, and reinstalled the
steering
rack, I ended up with much too much play because I didn't get the
bushing covers tight enough east and west on the frame. I reset them by
clamping each to the side with locking pliers, them retightened the
bolts. Works fine now.

Regards   John Howard