Re: Wireing TR3 from scratch or not ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com
Subject: Re: Wireing TR3 from scratch or not ?
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:49:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2000 11:39:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pleask@mailhost.wlc.com wrote:

> Many people I talk to say to wire up the car from scratch your self, do  not
>  use a Lucus harness - it is easier and more reliable (But does that not
>  depend on the person ?). I appreciate replies that say "It's easy, do it
>  your self" which I'm sure to get.. but as I said "Easy" is dependant on the
>  person. I know I CAN do it, but I need documeted help.

Pat, check out my wiring article on the VTR website:

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/wiring-harnesses.html

If you have any specific questions, I'll be glad to try to answer them.

Dan Masters
Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/