TR4 mounts -round or square?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 mounts -round or square?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:47:56 EDT
Hi List
Anyone have experience with the round and rectangular motor mounts? Most
parts houses seem to promote the original round ones - Moss USA and Moss
International shows both square and round and suggests that square was
designed for TR4-A and is better and they are interchangeable.
I have used round a couple times .. maybe with square I wouldnt be buying my
third set??
Moss International also indicates using square mounts iliminates need for
buffer rubber on buffer arm. Anyone find square front motor mounts on there
TR4, TR4A cars?

Carl Sereda
'63 TR4 since '74