Re: Server interruptions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Server interruptions
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:43:18 -0800
>Larry, Mark, etc.
>
>Still no snow here in central NY. There was some slush earlier in Oct. but I
>missed it. I was in Yuma Az where the temp was in the 90's. I have put both
>When I get the transmission done, I will probably start restoring some of the
>spare fenders and aprons up in my garage attic. You never know when you may
>need a spare part.
>
>By the way to all Veterans.... Have a great Veterans Day.
>
>Bob Labuz
>1958 TR3A
>1974 T140V
>
>"Larry R. Metz" wrote:
>
>>  Those who use their Triumph merely for recreation and not as a daily
>>  driver are forgiven!!  Multiseason weather areas, a Triumph is not a
>>  comfortable and reliable choice for daily driver.....that is an opinion
>>  with practical experience as support!
>>
>  > Larry from Indiana.....we have not seen snow yet this year

Hmmm and here I always think of Triumph driving as " Recreation
"...No snow in Calaveras county yet, a cool 52 deg, did not stop us
from taking Casper on a check ride, after new sediment bowl gasket
soaked properly (it was cork from Moss) no more fuel leaks
anywhere...YaHoooo!!!

Thanks to all the responders.
--
Bill Pugh