Re: Tire Pressure (No LBC)

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Pressure (No LBC)
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:23:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
I actually have a similar problem.  I recently purchased a 2000 Volvo.  The
Michelin sidewalls say air pressure should be 44lbs, while the sticker on
the car say the maximum pressure should be 36lbs.  I called the dealer who
said I should ignore the tires and follow the (Volvo) manufacturers
recommendation.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L