OT: WTB MG-TC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: WTB MG-TC
From: John Browder <browder3@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:01:27 -0500
Pardon the off-topic post, but I know most of us run in mixed circles of
enthusiasts, so I hope someone might have a lead.  I am primarily a TR-6
(currently about 10!) enthusiast, but I have had Jags, Healeys, and MGs at
various times, and loved them all.

I guess I'm getting a little nostalgic, and really have an itch for a RHD
car.  I tried to find a RHD TR-6, but no luck.

So I am looking for a nice TC...not a show car, but not a project either,
something ready to drive.  Hopefully, can find one within 500 miles of
Knoxville.  All leads appreciated

John Browder
Knoxville