Directions

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Directions
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:31:59 -0500
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Patrick Bitton"
>If you think us Canadians are bad? Where I'm from we give directions like
this: Drive to you till you see the building with this sign, turn left,
drive 2 blocks, when you see road split? Keep right and you will be on
Sherbrook street.<

In some parts of the states it's: "Go down there and where the big tree
used to be, turn right.  Then go down to Old Man Smith's house and turn
left..."

Dave (in the little house near the big water tower that fell down.)