[Fwd: TR6 Suddenly Runs Rich]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: TR6 Suddenly Runs Rich]
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:08:52 -0500
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:08:03 -0500
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
To: "Riggs, R Kevin" <rkriggs@ugsolutions.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Suddenly Runs Rich

Kevin:

Thanks for a very thorough write-up.  I'm posting this reply to the list so
others can enjoy this veritably on-topic discussion.

I've taken apart float bowls before, never particularly to my enjoyment.  And
you're right -- Grose Jets are unreliable mechanisms.  I tried a pair on my GT6,
and after lots of misery with them, went back to the original needle valves.

--
Martin Secrest
TR6, GT6