tr6 parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 parts
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:22:29 EST
Hi TR6 fans.
    Abuot two months ago I bought a TR6 for parts. I got the motor and trans
out of the car which had been smashed in the front. The frame foward of the
fire wall and almost all of the body from the doors up was destroyed. I still
have a rear clip (which I will sell as a whole), doors, interior (which had
just been installed) and top. One of the guages is there, speedo, as well as
some and swithces knobs. The wind shield and its frame are in good shape. The
rear suspension and rear chunk are also avalible. I realy need to get this
stuff out of my friends garage so any reasonable (or even unreasonable offer)
will be considered. Thanks and by the way the stuff is in N. FL.

Paul