Re: Need wiring advice, TR3A wiper motor

To: Gbouff1@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need wiring advice, TR3A wiper motor
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 00:40:47 -0500
Gary, mine is wired as follows: About 2-3" before the wires you mention
split out from the harness, there's a blk wire that grounds to the front
edge of the master cylinder housing. As for the wiper motor, the blk/grn
goes to the #1 screw, the green to the #2 screw, and the blk wire goes to E.
Then, there's another short length of blk that continues on from the "E"
post to the rearmost bolt that holds the wiper motor housing to the tub (the
bolt nearest the wing). Not sure if mine LOOKS like it's supposed to, but
the wipers do work.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O