RE: Oil Dye

To: "'Justin Paxton'" <justin@bexel.com>, Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Dye
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:52:53 -0500
JP-
        You can try the advice/products on the attached link,  but the
simple tried and true method is the sniff test.  Assuming you have used 90W
in the trans, the sulfur stench  is unmistakable.
If you have trouble smelling it, warm it up a little.  Any doubts? use a
reference bottle of 90W for comparison.  Anyway, isn't the instant
recognition of 90W's smell part of the mandatory lbc owners indoctrination?

" If it's not leaking, it must be empty!"
Regards,
        Bob Westerdale
        59 3A TS36967

http://www.tracerline.com/all_inone.html