Re: DANMAS Manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DANMAS Manual
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:41:20 +0100
Date sent:              Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:29:08 -0500
Subject:                DANMAS Manual
From:                   "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
To:                     triumphs@autox.team.net
Send reply to:          "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>

Just got the Feb-Mar issue of British Car magazine. In their Book Shelf
section, an article called "Home-Grown Technical Manuals" has a nice plug
for Dan Master's TR250/6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook - even a picture of
it's cover. Gary Anderson's closing comment is ..."If you own a TR250 or TR6
and have even a single screwdriver in your glove box, you need this book."

As long as I'm plugging Dan's book - and to avoid clogging the list with all
the requests on how to get one :^) - I might as well refresh everyone's
memory...

DMP Publishing
PO Box 6430
Maryville, TN 37802-6430
USA

$30 (includes US postage)

No financial interest (already bought mine), but it IS a good manual. Also,
I thought Dan deserved a pat on the back for scoring a several paragraph
endorsement from Mr. Anderson! Nice job, Dan!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
(That's right, I don't even own a TR6, but I bought Dan's book!)

Right Michael,
And you should have seen the 2 page article in TR Action 167 from
december  by Steve Redway. British Car Magazine is probably a
follow up of the TR Register publication. Hope Dan receives in
addition to his already existent enthusiasm for TR's the neccessary
financial motivation to continue his exellent work.
Dan thanks again.
Jean R - Belgium