Re: TR-6 Head Light Bucket

To: pbitton@axess.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Head Light Bucket
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:29:06 EST
Will buckets from a ~ 64 Triumph Herald 1200 fit?

I have two never rusted buckets, trim ring adaptors ( one is bent but
fixable) and two daily driver quality chrome rings.

Also for sale/trade.
Gas tank for same car, I haven't looked inside yet.  From what I recall, it
couple of small dents here and there.

Small box of nuts and bolts and other small odd bits.

New taillight lense from a Spitfire.  The interior has a aluminum light
blocker on the lower half.  This blocker has a ~ 1/8" diameter hole poked in
it, probably from storage.  A piece of tape will fix this.

Sell or trade up / down the above. Can sent digital pictures.

Trade stuff that interests me.

Ford Cortina, Fiesta Kent 1600 engine/parts
Ford 2000 OHC engine/parts
Porsche 914 stuff
1975 to 80 Sebring-Vangard  Citicar or Comutacar  Parts, sales books, repair
books  ( Electric car that looks like a door stop.  It's pretty much a
golfcart with a windsheild wiper.)
56 Plymouth parts
Anything interesting, except Guns, Ammo, Boats

Harold