Re: tr6 with weber dgv conversion or weber dcoe conversion

To: <Tr6pjw@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr6 with weber dgv conversion or weber dcoe conversion
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:31:02 -0800
Paul,

I have triple 40 DCOE carbs on my TR6. I also have a lot of other mods in/on
my engine. Triple webers should be the last in a list of engine mods.  You
will not gain any advantage and probably gain a few problems by installing
them on a stock or near stock motor.  Also depending where you live, you
will render the car un-registerable (due to the fact that you have now
modified the emission control system).

Hugh Barber