Re: triumphs only

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: triumphs only
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 01 11:37:58 -0800
>Prices in line except perhaps $495 for a pair of TR250 tail light lenses!
>Yikes...what the market will bear I guess.

Like I said.  If he thinks it is really rare he will price it high and he
is not in a hurry to sell.  He has a pair of brand new TR3A headlamp
buckets.  The ones with the two rim prongs that easily break.  He wants
$300 for the pair.

He is not a charity and there has been more than one time I have removed
a part from  one of his parts cars then left it on the counter because he
priced it higher than I was willing to pay. But I have purchased several
"connon" parts from him at resonable prices.

He may be in business to make a profit, but I have never known him to be
shady in any of his dealings.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.