thanks for the welcome

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks for the welcome
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:21:15 -0500
Hey guys,
  Thanks for the welcome.  It sounds like I will learn a lot and get more
than a few chuckles.  A few of you asked.  Yes, I am married, for 12 years
and have an eight-year-old son named Lincoln.  My husband, Mike,  restores
old stationary engines so he will be helping me lift some stuff when I need
it.  Lincoln has restored a 1924 Maytag and a 1950s Briggs & Stratton.
   Got my voltage regulator in the mail today so hopefully I will be able
to take a spin around the block this weekend.
Take care,
Susan
'64 TR4
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson
Susan Tucker            Phone (606) 846-4731
502 Davistown Road      Fax (606) 846-4731
Midway, Kentucky 40347  email: sltucker1@earthlink.net
                        http://www.angelfire.com/ky/sltuckerart/